The First Annual Local Yarn Store Day is taking place April 21, 2018 and we’re excited to participate. At Knit Locally, we’re busy planning all kinds of fun activities, sales and giveaways!
Our first featured LYS Day kit is this cowl, designed EXCLUSIVELY for local yarn stores by indie dyers, Oink Pigments. This cowl kit and pattern will only be available from local shops, including us! We’re now taking pre-orders for this kit to ensure that you get the color combination that you love.
The kit contains three mini-skeins of Nimbus, their super soft Merino/Cashmere/Nylon Base.
Price for each kit is $41.95. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-order info! Deadline is February 28.
- Record Store Day: Zoot Soot Riot, Piggy Stardust, That’s A Moray (our sample is worked in this combination)
- Indie Bookstore Day: Dorian, Superb Owl, Let the Sorting Begin!
- Comic Book Day: The Dark Knitnight, Spider-Pig, Together All Rows Develop Into Sweaters (our TARDIS blue)
- Movie Theater Day: REDRUM, Dye Hard, It’s People
- Local Yarn Store Day: Cool WIP, Steam Boat Woolly, Crochet Me A River